Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day Seven

Day 07 - A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you

 
This is my Savior Jesus Christ. I know that He lives and loves me. A lot of people use the phrase "without Him I don't know where I would be" and to me that's a little bit obvious. It's obvious because I know that I am where I am, and who I am and am blessed with the things I have been because of Him. He has given me everything good in my life. He has lifted me so many times when I was down. He died for me so that I can repent and return to live with Him some day. I feel His love and guidance every day. I am so grateful that I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and have the knowledge that I do of my Savior and what He has done for me and continues to do for me. He, my Heavenly Father and the Holy Ghost are the greatest impact of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment