Friday, December 17, 2010

Day Nine

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most

 
MY MOM!!! She has definitely gotten me through the most! If I tried to write down everything she has done for me or gotten me through I'd probably run our of GB on my blog. She's helped me through the smallest of things, like a homework assignment due the next day to the largest of things like college roommate drama. I'm 24 years old and she still saves my bacon on a regular basis. There are a number of things that I could not have gone through without her. My mom is my very best friend. I love just calling her and talking to her. If I could be half the woman she is then I'll be great! I will always be grateful for all that she has done for me and continues to do for me! My mom is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment