Day 01 - A recent photo of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

1- I teach middle school and yes, I love it.
2- I'm allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin, motrin, excedrin, etc. (The only thing I can take is Tylenol-which by the way is not even close to doing what those others can!)
3- I have double jointed elbows
4- I am a proud owner of a fishing license/fishing pole
5- I am a proud owner of a .22 rifle
6- I graduated college within 3 1/2 years
7- I don't have my ears pierced
8- I love Doc Martin's shoes!
9- My best girlfriends and my initials make the acronym KKK and we all drive white cars. I love you Kelsey and Kattie!
10- I eat ranch with pretty much everything. Austin says that food is just the vehicle for ranch to get in my mouth. haha
11- I love to shop, especially deals, it's hard for me to buy a shirt over 7 bucks.
12- I get so motion sick that I have to take Dramamine to watch a movie at a movie theater and I can't play many video games.
13-I've never broken a bone.
14- I am madly in love with my very hot, best friend. We've been married for almost 3 years and I still get butterflies when I see him.
15- I thought this would be easy but it was way hard coming up with things about myself
No comments:
Post a Comment