Day 18 - A picture of the cast of your favorite show.
I don't really have a favorite TV show, none that I can't go without watching at least. We like to watch Modern Family, Wipe Out and Jimmy Big Time. I like watching the Hills, Real Housewives, America's Next Top Model and Grey's Anatomy. Austin likes to watch pretty much anything on the outdoor channel and Family Guy.
Day 19 - A picture of someone you miss
I don't have a picture of my Grandma Doris. Well I do but we don't have a scanner. It's been almost 13 years since she passed away and sometimes it still feels like yesterday. I miss her a ton. She lived down the street and was my best friend. When we learned about pen pals at school, Grandma and I (mostly grandma) came up with phone pals, since we lived so close to each other. We visited grandma every day after school and grandma knew everything that was going on in my life. So much has happened since then. So much that I wish I could have shared with her. Even though she hasn't been around I know that I am the woman that I am today because of her and my relationship with her. I also know that even though she hasn't been here to share these things with me physically, she's still been here witnessing. I've also felt her love and how proud she is of me and who I've become and am becoming. My grandma was an incredible woman. She went through so much, more than she would want me to share, and never complained, never blamed, and always make the best of it. Every day I try to live my life the way she would have and the way that would make her happy. I know that she's watching me and watching over me and some day I'll see her again! I love my grandma very much and am so grateful for the example she set for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment