*All Pinterest pictures can be found on my Pinterest Board*
Like I have said before I love pinterest.
I see pinterest as a place of knowledge, ideas and fun. I am realistic in thinking that if I pin something I may not {ever} do it. But at least if I want to do it I know where to find it.
Even though I know that I will never do my 6000+ pins, I am definitely happy when I do something that I have pinned. So I'm going to make it a goal to do more of what I've pinned and post it on here! If it's food I'll do a review and if it's a craft then well, I'll just show it off haha!
Baked Ravioli
{Pinterest}
We added Hamburger to the sauce {Austin prefers meat in his meals haha}. We really liked the texture of the Ravioli. It was easy {and would have been really easy if we hadn't added the hamburger}. It's definitely a keeper.Mexican Pizza
I didn't follow the recipe at all! Haha! {Ask Austin and he will tell you that that is so not me!} And I simplified it! The recipe is super healthy, like turkey burger and low fat stuff. Yuck. So it was more of an idea guide. This was also another super easy recipe, that will be a keeper!
Tank top hanger
{Pinterest}
I tried this with one hanger and it started to bow in the middle real bad, so I put three together. A metal hanger would work great for this. I like it because it freed up a whole shelf but I don't like it because it's kind of awkward in the closet. But I'll probably keep it for now.Blue Nails with Silver polka dots {Pinterest inspired}
{Pinterest}
Chicken Spaghetti
{Pinterest}
This is one of our new favorites! Another really easy recipe and super yummy! It's not the greatest summer meal because you have to use the oven but it's going to be my new go-to meal when taking meals to new mamas!4th of July Paper Star Wreath
{Pinterest}
I didn't like the different sizes, so I did them all the same size. I made my mom one and one for a lady in my home ward that has been a long time family friend, that my mom is currently visit teaching. She just started chemo so we were hoping that this would cheer her up.
3 Ingredient Banana Bread
{Pinterest}
Definitely a good recipe when you're in a pinch, started squishing bananas and realized you didn't have enough flour...{hangs head in shame, haha}. Not as good as banana bread {obviously} but a pretty good banana cake loaf thing! Probably won't do it again unless we have bananas ready for bread and not all of the ingredients. Also a VERY easy recipe. {Are you seeing a pattern in my cooking? Haha!}
American Flag Nails {Pinterest inspired}
{Pinterest}















No comments:
Post a Comment