Because Friday is the 4th, I'm going to post this today so I don't miss it!
So on that craft day with my mom I made her deco mesh wreath and then I put her flowers on. With all the other projects going that's all we were able to do. A few days later I made my wreath, put the flowers, added the sign and made the bow. Sent a picture to my mom and then took a picture of hers Sunday when we were there for dinner. I like her sign and bow way more than mine but they both turned out cute and were both really fun to make!
So on that craft day with my mom I made her deco mesh wreath and then I put her flowers on. With all the other projects going that's all we were able to do. A few days later I made my wreath, put the flowers, added the sign and made the bow. Sent a picture to my mom and then took a picture of hers Sunday when we were there for dinner. I like her sign and bow way more than mine but they both turned out cute and were both really fun to make!
My wreath
I love my kids!
I love this picture because of the sweet look on Audri's face! My kids just adore and completely love each other and that makes my heart so happy!
I just love my Silhouette Cameo! This is my paper star/inside wreath!
Tuesday {because of the 4th Austin took Tuesday off instead of Thursday} Austin wanted to get his bike from his mom and dad's. So we went out to their house for dinner. After dinner we went down to the river! One of Bridger's favorite places on earth. Austin put Audri on his shoulders. Don't let that face foul you, she loved it!
Then we went and picked strawberries. Briger LOVES strawberries. In fact that's how we got him away from throwing rocks in the river. We bribed him with picking strawberries. This is him helping. He actually does a real good job!
Audri takes one really good nap in the afternoon when Bridger's napping and then takes a few short cat naps. Well, yesterday {Wednesday} Audri decided not to take any of her little naps. So when dad came home and held her she zonked out! So precious!
This morning {Thursday} Audri woke up and I changed her. And since she loves being naked I left her naked and we played. When Birdger woke up I left her on the bed to play. While changing him I could her Audri whining. So I told Bridger that I was going to go check on her. When I got to our room, this is what I found. I said, after laughing of course, "Where did my Audri go?" And she growled. So funny! {Look at those legs! Aren't they just the cutest thing?}
Audri is 7 months old today! Time is just flat out flying. We sure do love this sweet girl though!
Happy 4th of July weekend!

















No comments:
Post a Comment