So why not post {what feels like} 60 photos? ;)
{Last Friday} Sibling lovin!
I am so glad that Bridger hasn't out grown cuddles with mom! I love it!
Hanging out in the tent before bed.
Saturday morning with my blue eyed babe!
When Dad got home form work on Saturday we went grocery shopping and then to the park! There's a cute little Elementary School over kind of by our ward building! Lots of really good toys! Audri wasn't very impressed.
Bridger was!
"Mom! Come inside my castle!"
{Sunday} Love my pretty girl!
Grandma and Grandpa Dahl have a wagon! Bridger loves....pulling....it. No he does not ride in it. He pulls it. All over! And for long periods of time. Such a goof! Whatever makes him happy I guess! Haha
The awesome clouds
The love of my life and I cuddling on the hammock.
The beautiful sunset on the way home. Lots more blues, purples and hot pinks than in the picture!
Monday morning snuggle bug! With crazy bed head! I caught her mid dance. :)
She's learned new tricks with her tongue!
I love this girl so much!
All ready to go to Grandma and Grandpa Toone's house! They were gone all last week and it felt like a month so we were really excited to see them!
Random selfie
Audri was so tired. My Dad was fake snoring and she was zoning and fell asleep to it! So funny! She's staring at Aunt Megan.
Monday's nails.
Tuesday Uncle Derek came up to Rexburg and took us to lunch. {He's such a sweetheart!} My mom called while we were out and told me that a long time, dear friend, "adopted" Grandma from my home ward had passed away. The last of the home ward "grandmas". We were pretty close so it was kind of rough for me. I'm so glad that I was with Derek when I got the call. After lunch we went and saw Daddy at work!
Wednesday my visiting teachers came over. Bridger LOVES them! And so do I!
Yesterday {Thursday} was a busy day! We got up, got ready, went to IF, bought Bridger some new shoes, went to the Zoo, came home, had lunch, took naps, Ausitn and I hung out and got sucked into a few episodes of 48 hours, I made some shorts out of pants, we made and took over a dinner to my visiting teacher/neighbor that just had the cutest baby boy, went to a Pioneer Day celebration, on the way home we stopped and had frosties, came home, did snaps, and then Austin and I got to relax while our kids literally passed out from such a long day of fun {and may or may not have watched some more 48 hours. Haha}!
Waiting to go into the Zoo. He was so excited.
"Let's go see some more animals!" was said after every animal we stopped to look at!
Classic IF Zoo picture
"Look, guys! A DEER!!!"
For some reason I thought this lama was hilarious!
"Oh, look at those cute little fellers!"
Found me a Bridger Boy at the Zoo.
Audri was half asleep the whole time! Such a good little girl!
Daddy and Bridger
There's a bunch of new babies at the Zoo. These were the baby lemurs. Bridger got a kick out of them.
The once upon a time pants, now shorts.
She made her way over to dad, laid down and crashed.
There might have been some snoring involved.
Most of the time Dad is at work by the time we all wake up! But Friday's he gets to go into work later. So we had the kiddos in bed playing with Bridger's balloon. It was such a great way to start our day! We sure do love our time with Daddy!















































No comments:
Post a Comment