So Austin took him back to my parents house {like a block away from where we sit at the parade}. Audri, being my little observer, just watched the whole thing.
After the parade we went back to my parent's house, belw bubbles, had fun swinging on the swings, had lunch, watched a movie, took naps and talked.
Karmoni and I wore the same thing! I love that we matched! She's one of my very best friends! Love that girl!
Then we went out to the Dahl's and pretty much tried not to melt! Holy moly was it hot. We sat in the shade, did bubbles, went down to the river, ate a bunch of otter pops and drew with chalk. When it started to cool down we started to set up for the party, we went on four-wheeler rides, did more bubbles and ate more otter pops! Then family/neighbors started to show up and we had dinner, played games, Bridger and Austin and I played horseshoes, Bridger loved it because Deputy Peck on Sheriff Callie plays horseshoes. We chatted and ate dessert and then once it got dark we watched the fireworks and Austin helped shoot them off. Bridger declared that he wanted to sit in Grandpa Dahl's big camp chair to watch the fireworks and then he told me he wanted me to sit with him. So Bridger, Audri and I cuddled up in the gigantic camp chair and watched the fireworks! After the fireworks we helped clean up and Bridger did more bubbles and then we went home! It was a wonderful 4th! Minus the allergy attack I'd say it was one of the best!
Saturday we went to a Chukars game! {I got a few pictures of Megan, Mom, Derek and even Dad photobombing but one or more of us looked a little crazy, so for the sake of making sure no one hates me I will not post them! You're all welcome! Haha}
Bridger with his best bud Karm!
With my best bud!
Sharing his hat
Being silly!
Me and karmoni laughed so hard about this picture so I had to post it.
The Chukars lost {not a big surprise} but it was lots of fun!
We had such a great weekend and are so grateful that we live in this land and have the freedoms that we do. So grateful for all of those who have made it that way! Happy 4th!



















No comments:
Post a Comment