Happy 300th Post! {Um, crazy?!}
Made this for the 4th. It's a little big but I can make it smaller. She looks so cute in it!
I think she likes it!
Bridger thought this was hilarious!
{Tuesday morning} My sleeping beauty!
{Wednesday} Bridger made a train with boxes. Austin put Audri in one of the boxes and they both loved it! Funny that we have tons of toys and they love playing with the boxes! Haha! I love seeing my kiddos play so cute together!
We went out for a family date and when we came home Bridger came to me and in his cute little voice said, "Momma can you hold me?" Melt my heart!
Thursday Aurdi had peas for the first time! She definitely didn't hate it but I don't think she loved either!
We went to IF and did some shopping and saw my family. While we were out shopping we saw some puppies for sell! They were sooooo cute!
Bridger LOVED it! Pretty sure that if we had a backyard fence and a garage we would have bought it on the spot!
I mean, just look at that face!
Then we went out to the Dahl's do have dinner and to give Grandpa his Father's Day gift! {It wasn't dry on Father's Day}
Tomorrow we're going to Rigby's fireworks. Bridger inherited Austin's love for fireworks so it should be pretty fun! I'm so excited for the 4th of July! I'm actually really looking forward to it this year!
















No comments:
Post a Comment