{Saturday July 7} Bridger trying to steal mom's spot! I'd lean back on him and he would laugh and laugh! Such a silly boy!
These 2 love bath time! This was the 2nd time taking a bath a together. Bridger has been obsessed with baths lately! Constantly asking for one. At grandma's house, if he's already had one, all the time asking! And now if we put him in the tub he asks for Audri to join him! They are just so cute!
My favorite pictures from the Chukars game!
"Mom, I'm playing Audri a song!"
Audri's newest thing is dancing! {It's my favorite!} But even more cute is if Bridger starts to sing or play her music she'll dance to his songs! Melts my mommy heart!
Speaking of melting my heart! Story time with daddy!
Bridger wakes up asking to see His Audri! Last Tuesday he declared, "Mom, Audri wants to lay in my bed with me!" I'm so glad my kids love each other so much!
Most of the time everyone gets a 2 hour nap together but on the off chance that one wakes up later in morning than the other we don't all get a nap. When Audri doesn't nap while Bridger naps she doesn't really nap at all because she doesn't want to miss anything that Bridger is doing. So then later in the day she'll just crash. Bridger told me that he put her to sleep, thanks bud!
Thursday {Austin's day off} Austin watched the kids while I went visiting teaching.

My mom and dad are on a Church History trip back east this week {July 14-19}. So last Friday we went and spent the day with them! This is the box to their suitcase. Bridger LOVED it!

My mom and dad are on a Church History trip back east this week {July 14-19}. So last Friday we went and spent the day with them! This is the box to their suitcase. Bridger LOVED it!
This is the after math of a drumstick. A chocolate goatee.
Another crash after not a long afternoon nap at the Toone's!
Saturday I painted my toenails and Audri's! We're twinners! I love having a boy but I also really love having a girl! So much fun!
We picked up daddy from work to go out to the Dahl's. This is us waiting. I love this boy so much! He's my best friend!






















No comments:
Post a Comment