Sunday at the Dahl's. These three boys were all sitting on the front step waving their flags but I wasn't fast enough to snap a picture. It was so cute though!
Audri and I before Austin, me and Miranda went and floated the canal! Austin, Jason, Jolyn and Lucas were actually floating it while I was with Bridger and Audri!
Bridger watching Frozen in his "doggy bed", he was pretending to be a puppy!
Monday I was talking to Karmoni on the phone, looked up and saw a horse in my front yard. Um, what? Got off the phone cause I thought I'd have to go get the neighbors that own them but they were already on their way. This is a picture of them in my back yard {we don't have a bakyard fence and the back connects to the front on the side so they were all over.} At one point int time there was a horse down the road and another horse pooping in my yard. They finally got them {which was funny to watch} but it was still a shock to see them in my yard! Oh and yes I called Karmoni back! Haha!
Bridger was underneath Audri's bouncer. I didn't get a picture of it but they were both loving it, giggling and smiling! I love that they play with each other!
2 of my loves crashed! It's so adorable when they fall asleep together!
Audri loves her daddy!
I'm trying to get back on the painted nail wagon! This week's nails! I'm kinda in love!
Tuesday was a normal then crazy day. It rained and hailed really hard. We got a lot of both. And with a metal roof it sounded so loud and crazy! I got a text from my brother asking if we were flooded. I called him, we talked about the weather. He told me one of his friends was on campus and texted him saying that classes weren't being excused due to flooding. I told Derek that they probably weren't being excused cause the quarter size hail. {OUCH!} After I got off the phone I got this Emergency alert and then my Facebook newsfeed blew up with videos and pictures of the campus and all the water! Sure enough, they weren't excused because of flooding! Major flooding! Campus buildings flooded, campus turning into rivers and water falls, flooded streets and the saddest of all; flooded houses/apartments. My heart breaks for all the students who lost everything they own. Especially during finals week. Very grateful I'm not a student right now and even more grateful that our house didn't flood either!
Morning bed head! Her hair was so crazy cute! Love this girl!
She was trying to grab my phone so it looks like a selfie! Haha!
My Mom and Dad are back East this week on a Church History trip, coming home tomorrow {Saturday}. So the kids and I went and hung out with the sibs while Austin went fishing. I sure do love them! They are my best friends! We sent these pictures to my Mom and Dad!
I love that Bridger got in on the crazy face too!
Yup, love them all so much! <3
Yesterday was Austin's day off! He went into work in the morning and then we got to hang out with him for the rest of the day! We took naps, went shopping, got dinner and came home, Derek came over for a little bit, ate our dinner, hung out with the kids, put them to bed and then we watched a movie! It was a low key kind of day but so much fun with my best friends!
Kind of a crazy week but a good one! :)















No comments:
Post a Comment