Friday, August 1, 2014

Photo Dump Friday {61}

Feast or famine with pictures I guess. Not so many pictures this week. But it was still a really good week.
Last Saturday we went to IF for my dear friend's funeral. I didn't cry until my dad spoke. He is such a wonderful speaker. And then again when we drove past her house and the star wreath that I made her was still on her front door. I will miss her laugh, her love and her "love notes". 
After the funeral we went to my parent's house. 
Derek and Karmoni taught me the ways of snapchat!

This little girl is teething and still so happy. We're working on 2 teeth and she already has one.
Twinners at church.



I put this blanket up so he wasn't in the sun. He thought I was pretty cool! He loved his little tent. This was on the way to the Toone's on Sunday.
Playing peek-a-boo with Grandma. I love that squinty smile! And she loves peek-a-boo and Grandma.
More snapchat fun! Karmoni hates that I save her snapchats! {And I do it cause it bothers her! Haha}

Got this one when we were leaving. Awww!
Tuesday Dad came home, went in and changed, came out and I said, "you know that you match your son perfectly." Haha! Bridger thought it was pretty cool!

Wednesday morning relaxing and watching "Mickey Clubhouse". She had been crawling around {Yes she's crawling! Crazy!}, crawled over to the blanket and sat up and then immediately laid back. It was so funny.
They thought playing on mom was so fun!

Every time I want to chop my hair I have to remind myself of all the fun things I can do with it long! This was on our way to Olive Garden with the Dahl's {Thursday}!
I bruise really easy. I've always got at least 2-3 bruises on my leg at any given time. But lately it's like 20-30 not even exaggerating! And I have no idea where most of them come from. {yes I am a klutz but I didn't think I was that bad.} Anyways, I have a bruise on my leg shaped like Mickey Mouse. And you would have thought that my Mickey Mouse loving son would have pointed that out but it was Austin! Haha, which makes me laugh every time I look at it. "Hey! Your bruise looks like Mickey Mouse!!!"
Today while Audri was napping Bridger stretched out his hand and in his sweet little voice said, "Will you hold my hand Mom?" After holding his had for a few minutes he looks over and says, "I just love you so much!" MELT MY HEART!!! He is seriously the sweetest little boy! I love being his mommy and I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment