Wednesday, October 9, 2013

31 Weeks

How far along are you? 31wks3days
How big is baby? Pineapple
Maternity clothes? yup
Symptoms? tiredness, there hardly ever is a medium-either roasting or freezing!
Sleep? Ok, it's nice to finally be able to bundle up in blankies!
Any Movement? Yes! So much movement! All day long and I love it!
Food Cravings? Not at the moment
Food Aversions? Chinese, Taco bell, onions :( Anything PUMPKIN {but that's even if I'm not pregnant. haha}
Belly Button in or out? in
What do you miss: I think sometimes it's easy just complain when you're pregnant. But really I'm grateful for the pregnancies that I have. 
I love how I carry my babies, I love that you can tell that I'm pregnant but I'm not huge (and I'm 7 months). I love how my hair and nails look. And how fast they grow. I love how I can shave and how long the smoothness lasts. I absolutely love the movement.
What are you looking forward to: 2 more months and we get to meet this little girl!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment