Thursday, January 5, 2012

The 'Ol New Year's Resolusions...

Seems like resolutions always fizzle. My fault I'm sure. Maybe it's because you forget or get bored or whatever but I never do good at keeping them. I do want this year to be grand and chuck full of productivity though. And with that I know that I need to set some sort of goals. This morning while I was feeding Bridger I was doing a lot of thinking about it. I really enjoyed the 12 by 2012. I set some pretty realistic goals and achieved a bunch of them. But 12 goals all year? Whimpy! So I was thinking maybe 12 goals per month? Not huge goals just things I would like to get done in a month, maybe some long term goals, some personal goals. That seems achievable. 12 goals 12 months, I can do that! So that's what I decided to do....

12 for 12 in 2012
{Jan. 2012}
1. No soda (all year) drink more water
2. "SNOW" framed craft by the end of this week (got all the stuff just need to put it together){update: "I <3 U" framed craft before Feb. got the stuff just need to put it together} 
3. Finish bathroom crafts (make-up boardheadband holder, and mak-up brush holder)
4. Finish paintings for bedroom
5. Try some new recipes
6. Hang my plates
7. Find some way to hang our coats
8. Tone up, lose some more weight, be healthy, do pilates...(all year)
9. Keep up on laundry (all year)
10. Keep my house clean at least straightened up (all year)
11. Spend less time on Facebook and Pinterest (all year)
12. Any time I'm on the internet I have to either blog, journal or do a Bridger update.

At the end of each month I'll update on how I did and then set new goals for the next month. We'll see how it goes. I'm pretty excited. I have a lot of things I want to do, get done and be better at and I want this year to be the year it happens. I've got to get in a habit, Bridger is getting bigger everyday, baby stuff is easy but toddler isn't, so if I can get into some good habits now maybe it'll make my life a little easier when I have a toddler. Well that's the idea anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment