January was good. I did fairly good with my goals. Worked on most of the long term goals, did most of the short term goals. Only missed a few, and I'm going to do those this month. I'm liking this, it's been good for me.
{Change}: As I was writing my goals for February I realized that half of them are year long goals. So I'm changing things a little bit. Upping it. I'm going to have 12 year long goals in addition to my 12 monthly goals. Maybe I can achieve twice as much each month that way!
12 for 2012
{All Year}
1. Say morning prayers
2. Read my scriptures
3. Craft more and do more art {possibly start sketchbook journal}
4. Find me time...computer/phone does not count
5. Stress Less
6. No soda - drink more water!
7. Tone up, lose some more weight, be healthy, do pilates...
8. Keep up on laundry
9. Keep my house clean at least straightened up
10. Spend less time on Facebook and Pinterest
11. Any time I'm on the internet I have to either blog, journal or do a Bridger update.
12. Be a good mommy and play with my son more than anything else!
12. Be a good mommy and play with my son more than anything else!
12 for 12 in 2012
{Feb. 2012}
1. Finish paintings for bedroom-just one more to go! (there's 3 total)
4. And this one
5. Do something on canvas
6. Finish March frames...are you sensing a pattern here? Haha, just need to put the letters on the paper.
7. Start art day skyping with Nikki once a week, maybe every other week? {and actually do some art haha}
8. Draw something in sketchbook at least once a week
9. Read a book
10. Send 'Thank You's' this week!!!
12. Work on #5 and #10 {especially} of year long goals
Paintings for bedroom
Watercolor painting of IF temple
Paint washer and dryer this summer {<3 this!!!}
Finish acrylic pansy painting
Finish watercolor truck
Fill up a sketchbook, doodles drawings whatever!
Frame crafts for every month...Skype with Sam for the ones we haven't done yet!
Bridger's room decorations
Photography Photo a day challenge (at least once this year)
No comments:
Post a Comment