Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Twelve Update

12 for 12 in 2012
{Jan. 2012}
1. No soda (all year) drink more water So hard with this tempting you. Mmmmmm! But doing good other wise. I haven't had caffeine for over a year! Woohoo! I'm trying really hard not to think about vanilla coke. My lanta that stuff is so yummy! Sigh.
2. "SNOW" framed craft by the end of this week (got all the stuff just need to put it together) {update: "I <3 U" framed craft before Feb. got the stuff just need to put it together} I can get this done this week!
3. Finish bathroom crafts (make-up boardheadband holder, and mak-up brush holder)

4. Finish paintings for bedroom Not going to happen this month...darn it, I really need to get those done!
5. Try some new recipes Found some good ones.
6. Hang my plates I've got the stuff to do it, but I painted the words on the plates already so I'm not exactly sure how to put them up so they'll all be lined up and horizontal...I'll figure it though, I've still got a week
7. Find some way to hang our coats
8. Tone up, lose some more weight, be healthy, do pilates...(all year) The pilates thing is hard with Bridger...I've got to make a better effort at this, but since posting these goals at the beginning of the month I've lost another 3 or so pounds! Yay! :)
{This picture is for me, motivation to keep losing weight}
9. Keep up on laundry (all year) Ugh that's all I have to say!
10. Keep my house clean at least straightened up (all year) going good
11. Spend less time on Facebook and Pinterest (all year)
12. Any time I'm on the internet I have to either blog, journal or do a Bridger update. (all year)

No comments:

Post a Comment