This little lady is.....
crazy
cute
round
sweet
happy
loud
smart
and a total DIVA
She can.....
definitely hold her own
melt your heart
wave
sign more
sign all done
nod her head
dance
clap
wave night night
click her tongue
grow 6 more teeth
She says: uh oh, dad, mom, bub bub{Bridger}, ya, go, dawgdawg {dog}
She loves: peek a boo, her daddy, baby cheetohs, dogs and phones
I am absolutely loving her little personality! She is a complete daddy's girl and I love that! I can't wait for her to start talking and to hear the things she comes up with and for her to have conversations with Bridger!
Some things that I love about Audri: She will stop whatever she is doing when dad gets home and speed crawl to him. Then if Austin's not giving her 150% of his attention she'll lean over so her face is in his face!
I love that Bridger sings and she dances! She will dance to pretty much anything but she definitely has her favorites.
She will crawl into her car seat and say "go", "gottago".
She pretends that different things are phones. She'll put them up to her ear and says "hi dad"! Sometimes she just puts her hand on her ear and does that! :)
When she watches Bolt, she says or sometimes screeches, "Dawgdawg" through the whole movie!
I love catching her watching Bridger.
She has premeditated "uh-ohs". She'll say "uh-oh" and then drop or throw something! Haha.
When she's playing peek-a-boo and she tries to say "peek-a-boo" or "there she is", she makes sounds with the same voice inflection that we say those in!
I love her little giggle! :)
This little girl brings so much joy and happiness into our home! I just can't get enough of her! Love you Audri Lynn!




No comments:
Post a Comment