Saturday, September 27, 2014

Party, Warm Weather and a Hunting Trip {Photo Dump 69}

This week was crazy but in a not so busy kind of way. If that makes any kind of sense.
{Last Saturday} On our way to go get dad so that we could go to the Dahl's for the BSU game! I wish this picture did justice to the beautiful red color in my hair!
I just love everything about this picture! Her cheeks all the way down to her toes! She is just so stinkin cute!
She travels just like me - falls asleep very quickly in the car.
Sunday we had an extended Toone family birthday party for Bridger! This is Karmoni and Bridger playing the organ. They are just so adorable together!

Man, I love being a mom and these silly kiddos!
This girl is go, go, go, so when she has to stop she crashes.


We put up some Mickey Mouse decorations in Bridger's room. He was so excited. He even helped me decide where to put everything!
Trying to be happy about summer ending by focusing on the fact that I like to decorate for fall. Haha
"Mom! Take a picture of me and send it to Karmoni!" He's just too cute!
I've been having this feeling that this winter is going to be a long hard one and that this boy is going to go stir crazy! So we're trying to take advantage of the nice warm weather when we have it! Going on bike rides and digging dirt!


Such a silly girl!
Thursday Austin went hunting and we went to the Toone's! My brother is such a goof! I just love that kid so much!

I love that Audri's looking in the distance too! Haha
{Thursday} Playing so hard at Grandma Toone's that she passed out in her chair.
Playing with Bridger!
{Friday} Pretty much every time we put this little girl in the high chair she'd zonk! Haha
He came in and crashed!
Saturday Austin and Devin got rained out and came home. :( So we came home and got ready to go to the Dahl's. Austin and Grandpa watched the kiddos and the BSU game and JoLyn and I went to the General Women's Conference! I was so grateful that I got to go, it was so good! 
We had a lot fun at the Toone's; sewing projects, painting nails, watching Frozen and hanging out! We're so glad we were able to spend time with them while Austin was hunting! We're so blessed to live so close to both of our awesome families!

No comments:

Post a Comment