Sunday Selfie hehe
Look mom at what I can do!
Tuesday during naptime! :)
Snapchats to Karmoni {before, during and after our Walmart trip haha}
Wednesday Austin and I got Transformers from Redbox and we watched it. Audri crawled over to this pillow laid down and fell asleep. That should tell you what we all thought of the movie! Haha.
Thursday on our way to Olive Garden for a date! Wooohoooo! I love spending time with my best friend! It was so much fun!
Friday our microwave decided to die. {Right as I was about to reheat my Olive Garden :( } And kept blowing fuses.
But it was all ok because Bridger "fixed" for me with his tools. "Don't worry mom, I'll fix it!" He's such a sweet boy!
This week doesn't look like we did much {I didn't take many pictures this week} but it was still pretty busy. We went to Ausitn's cousin's birthday party. She was really sweet and invited Bridger, Bridger was SO excited to go! Wednesday we had a family movie night, Thursday we went on a date and Friday we went to Winco. And my dad saved the day and we got a new-to-us microwave that one of the seminaries was going to give to the DI and my dad had it at his office! It's only a couple years old and is definitely not blowing fuses so we're super happy! Yay for an amazing Dad!









No comments:
Post a Comment