How on earth did I fall behind? I was doing so good. Ok, well I could give a list of excuses or just catch up. So I'll just do my best to catch up! Haha.
Here's the catch up.....9 month Audri update, 10 month Audri update, Week 71, Week 72 {See what I mean by falling behind? Holy cow! And I still need to finish my Bridger update!}
Here's the catch up.....9 month Audri update, 10 month Audri update, Week 71, Week 72 {See what I mean by falling behind? Holy cow! And I still need to finish my Bridger update!}
So this week was recovering from our trip and doing things for Halloween! Neither Austin or I are terribly into Halloween. We don't like the scary stuff that accompanies it. Halloween is fun and I like the dressing up part but people who decorate more for Halloween than Christmas freak me out! Haha.
But I'm pretty excited for the kid's costumes!!!
Audri has been walking along side things and with things for a long time now. One of her favorite things to do is push the walking dog toy or Bridger's big dump truck! Sunday, while we were at the Dahl's, Audri took her first steps by her self! She would get so excited that she would lean forward and kind of run! She loved it! Now she's walking in between anything within "safe" distance {safe according to Audri haha}! Watch out world! My 10 month old is walking!
But I'm pretty excited for the kid's costumes!!!
Audri has been walking along side things and with things for a long time now. One of her favorite things to do is push the walking dog toy or Bridger's big dump truck! Sunday, while we were at the Dahl's, Audri took her first steps by her self! She would get so excited that she would lean forward and kind of run! She loved it! Now she's walking in between anything within "safe" distance {safe according to Audri haha}! Watch out world! My 10 month old is walking!
Bridger on the bulldozer {of course}!
Bridger and Evan!
Monday we went to a park with Sam and Evan! So much fun! The kids play so cute together and the weather was PERFECT! Then we went back to Sam's house and crafted while the kids watched a movie! I've said it before and I'll say it again! I am SO HAPPY that the Buis family is back in Rexburg! I missed them so much!
Audri definitely has a time limit in her car seat. Being buckled in is not her favorite. {Once the car starts moving she's totally fine, actually falls asleep!} But climbing in herself, sitting in it, and rocking back in forth in it? That she loves! Haha. She climbs in and says "Go." like every 5 seconds. She's so cute.
Finally finished my Eek wreath! We're all about cutesy Halloween at our house. {Top 2 wreaths are my mom's and the bottom 2 are mine} And some day I will have more than just my front door to hang stuff on! Haha.
Peek a boo Audri!
We made pictures for the grandparents, me and Aunt Terri! In years past Bridger has NOT liked paint on his hands or feet. But we talked about it and I showed him pictures and he said he would paint his hand. {I was not holding my breath. He just doesn't like that kind of stuff.} Well it turns out that he loves it! Wanted to keep doing hand prints even after we were done so then he decided he would do his foot too! He's so funny! He loved it! And in true Audri fashion, she didn't care. She's happy doing everything and anything! So interesting the personalities that these littles come with!
So as I was looking through my pictures I found a reoccurring theme.....
I might be a little obsessed....
No what it really is, is that everyone is cutting their hair all cute and short and I'm trying to remind myself of all the things I can do with my long hair so I don't cave and chop it. Haha! You have no idea how much I'm having to talk myself out of it!












No comments:
Post a Comment