So this week was only crazy during the weekend. Pretty chillaxed, just getting things ready for the trip to Boise!
Dad and Audri hanging out. I love how she's holding her arms.
She just loves her Daddy!
Austin flirting with me and messing up my picture. Isn't he so cute?
Can I just tell you how much I love my Shilhouette? Even when my matt and program don't talk to each other right and cut in a different spot than I tell it to, it still is the best thing ever! {no sarcasm, I really do love it!} I whipped these bats out in a few minutes, they were super easy, but so cute!
Friday we went to Boise! The kids did great on our trip! Bridger is awesome. So easy! Audri did a lot of napping. {Well every one but dad did a lot of napping haha} And Bridger sang to her and played peek-a-boo with her. She only got mad like twice that we were still in the car. But she did great too! We only stopped twice on the way. Once for lunch {for everyone} and then another time to feed Audri and then once on the way home to feed Audri! We had so much fun at the game! And it was fun driving with Austin! Grandpa Dahl got us all hotel rooms so that was fun too! Bridger was excited for a sleep over! And we got to swim in the pool, play at a park and go out to lunch the day after the game too!
The kids did great at the game! Bridger was cheering and checking out the cheerleaders! Haha!
The whole Dahl Family
After the game at the hotel!
After swimming, all packed and ready to check out of our hotel!
He just cracks me up with how much personality he has! These pictures just make me smile!
We're so grateful that Grandma and Grandpa Dahl invited us to the game and all that we were able to do with them! The kids had so much fun and so did we! Plus Boise won so that's good too! :)
















No comments:
Post a Comment