Last Thursday-Saturday {2-5} we were in IF for something or another. Kind of crazy!
Saturday we went down for a friend's dad's funeral. So sad. Her dad was only a couple years older than my dad.
After the funeral we went to the Toone's! Megan got to come home for conference weekend so we got to spend some time with her! We also got to celebrate her birthday a week early!
Sunday we went to lunch at my mom and dad's so we could squeeze some more time in with Megan! This was on the ride there!
Silly pictures before the afternoon session started.
Last Friday Audri turned 10 months old but with everything going on Mommy took pictures on Monday! Can't believe we only have 2 more months until our little lady is 1!
Random selfie
I love it when she crashes like this!
Tuesday when dad got home, Bridger set up the pillows and told us we were going to have a sleep over! I love his imagination and that Austin wants to play with his kids the moment he gets home!
Wednesday was a busy day! Haha. We went to IF and went shopping, crafted, shopping again and then we dyed Karmoni's hair! This was after shopping the first round and while we were crafting!
But I got snuggles out of it so I was happy!
She's just so beautiful!
Watching the ipad together.
I made 4 wreaths, top two are my mom's the bottom are mine.
On our second trip out shopping I saw this while I was stopped at a light! It's covered in pictures of BHS students, some are the students that I taught! It made me miss them and teaching real bad!
Karmoni's before picture!
Karmoni evened up the Toone family, 3 blondes and now 3 brunettes!!!
Thursday we went shooting! This is Audri and Daddy setting up the clay pigeons.
Audri did great! She was happy although not overly thrilled about it all!
Bridger on the other hand, was so excited about all of it. Riding in the truck, using dad's "oculars", setting up targets, getting a turn shooting the .22 with dad, the whole thing!
Audri "driving the truck"
I mean eating it. Haha.
Taking a walk with dad while I fed Audri.
Bridger's turn driving.
Before the BYU game. Making my dad proud and {accidentally} sportin' BYU colors!
Grandma Dahl made a way cool spaceship and boat for Bridger. This is Bridger rowing the boat!
Friday before Daddy came home from work we went to the Elementary school by our house and played. Audri slept for all but 5 minutes of it so it was kind of like a little play date with my bub! I loved it! It was so much fun hanging out with him! :)
Telling me stories about the castle.
Getting brave and doing the latter all by himself! I love this boy! He is my best friend and I'm so proud of him!














































No comments:
Post a Comment