Friday, September 19, 2014

Glow sticks, Bike rides, and RED! {Photo Dump Friday 68}

For Bridger's Birthday he got a glow stick. So Sunday we turned off all the lights and cracked it. Bridger thought it was so awesome! Let's be honest we all thought it was awesome!

Monday eating a cupcake! He eats all the frosting first and then the cupcake! Silly boy!

I got this shirt for him before the 4th of July. I had made a tutu for Audri so to have something for Bridger I told him that this was his 4th of July shirt. So even now he still calls it his July shirt!


I love this little girl in skinnies! 
We're trying to extend summer as long as we can and enjoy the warm weather while it's still here. 
"Mom, my bike's running out of gas!"
After going all the way to the end of our road and back we came back to the house to get a drink of water and take a little break before we headed up our road. Bridger told me he needed to park his bike! He cracks me up with how cute he is!
A lady in our ward draws these for everyone's birthday! This was sent from Utah that's how dedicated she is getting it to you on your birthday! We have the best ward!
I was Miranda's first haircut at school, so we thought it would be fun if I was her last haircut at school! So Tuesday {her last day} I took the kids to the Dahl's and went and got my hair trimmed. {We added some layers to it too} And then we had a graduation party for Miranda after! So proud of her!

Walking the wagon at Grandma and Grandpa Dahl's.
{Thursday}Bridger drew a picture and wrote a list! And then wanted me to take a picture of it! Haha! Thursday was a busy day! Austin went hunting in the morning, Audri had a Dr. appointment for her 9 month check up {stats and stuff about Audri will be posted soon}, we picked up some furniture at my Aunt's house to take to my Mom and Dad's, then Austin helped Luke move some coaches, then we went out to the Dahl's and Miranda dyed my hair! :)

Last picture before going dark red!
The dye looked like blood, not even going to lie! Especially on Miranda's gloved hands and around my face. 
And it's different colors in different lights {the light was pretty bright so it was more red in this picture}. Which I love! It turned out so good!
Today we went visiting teaching to all 3 ladies we go too. Kind of a marathon. This is me and the kids waiting for my companion and lady we visit to show up at one of the houses.


Tomorrow is a BSU game at the Dahl's and then we're having a Toone extended family Birthday party on Sunday for Bridger so our weekend is going to be pretty fun! I know it's kind of lame just blogging on Friday but I'm grateful for it. It has given me an opportunity each week to look back on the week and not only enjoy what has happened in our crazy life but to see all my blessings! I am very blessed and I absolutely love my life! Hope you have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment