Sunday, September 7, 2014

Photo Dump Friday {66}

Holy Moly this week was CRAZY! But so much fun too! This next Friday my baby turns 3 and I'm going to do my best not to cry the whole week. 3? Like, what the heck? I'm excited to though, he knows exactly what birthdays and presents are about, has requested what he wants to do at his party and what kind of party he wants. So it should be fun.....if I don't think about how fast he's growing up.
Sunday we went over and had dinner at the Buis'! It was so much fun! This is when we got home before bed.

Monday morning. I love this little face. She blows air like she's trying to whistle. It's so cute!
Then we all went with the Dahl's to Bear World. Bridger loved riding in the train!
We road it 3 times.

Austin being silly. {for the non-hunters, haha, he was trying to make it look like he shot it}
Bridger and a moose
Then we went fishing at Rainbow Lake with the Buis'. This is us all piling in the truck to go play at Sam's while the bigger boys continued to fishz. They are so cute together!
Tuesday Audri and I did our toenails for the wedding. I love having a boy but I LOVE having a girl! It is so much fun!
Wednesday this little lady turned 9 months old, so we snapped a few pictures before we headed down to my mom and dad's.
Waiting for Aunt Karmoni to get home from her first day of school.
I love this picture!
Bridger took these 2 pictures!

Thursday Austin's little brother got married! My amazing mom watched the kiddos while we went to the sealing. 
After the wedding we went to the luncheon at Olive Garden, then out to the Dahl's and then we went and BBQ'd at the Buis'!
Bridger gardening in Grandma/Grandpa Dahl's garden.
A cute little pansy growing in the crack of the cement.
We were all exhausted, this is how Audri crashed. 
Friday: me and my handsome boy at the Reception. He took the picture. That day it was the only way I could get a picture of him.
My pretty girl!




When Austin doesn't want his picture taken he pulls funny faces. I take pictures anyhow! haha
There we go, that's a good one!
He made the table bowl his own, silly boy.




We had such a fun night but after 5 hours in these babies I was done!
Saturday morning. These kiddos love each other so much and that makes this mommy so happy!


And I'll leave you with a Bridger selfie!

1 comment:

  1. Your little family is so stinking cute! I love all the random real life photos of them! Priceless times for sure! Every time I see a picture of Audri I think, "She is SUCH A DOLL!" Then I laugh. No pun intended. She seriously is though, such a pretty little thing! A doll! :) And your little man is so handsome! Sorry, I hope you don't mind me going down memory lane with you, but my girls and I were looking through my high school scrapbook and I found a picture that Karmoni made me. I was hoping to catch her after church today to tell her, but she was in a meeting. I'll have to bring it to church. :) Sorry, done with memory lane, but I just had to tell you. I was dying. I totally remember when she gave it to me. :) Keep enjoying those kiddos! 3 years old... time goes by WAY too quickly!!

    ReplyDelete