Saturday, September 13, 2014

Window Paint, Birthday and Elk {Photo Dump Friday-67}

What a week! Ready? Here we go!
My handsome boy in his church clothes!
This is how I ride in the car. Not the safest but sometimes the most comfortable. I did it a lot more when we drove the jeep. {On our way to the Toone's}
Blue gatorade=blue tongue! He thought it was hilarious!
Bridger took a bunch of pictures of Audri. This was my favorite!
Oh, you know, going potty with our cowboy hat! Haha {This one will be saved for future girlfriends}
Went down to IF on Wednesday to do some Birthday shopping for Bridger. I had a good little laugh cause this is SO Idaho!
Oh hey mom, just chillin with Karm! I love these two ladies!
This picture makes me happy. A LOT of good memories with the "k.k.k." {Kelsey, Kattie, Kori} and this stuff. Glad I still had some! 
Lucas and Allison never got the proper car decorating. They had their reception at the hotel they stayed at so Austin and I went and decorated their cars while we were out and about and while they were on their honeymoon! :) So much fun!
After Birthday shopping we went to Winco. It was late, the kids were sleepy {they did great though-I have good kids} and this is how Audri was by the time all was said and done. "Sending out the vibes" pose. Haha.
{Thursday} I just love how much they love each other! She loves anything and everything Bridger does with her.
Just look at that cute little grin that I love! 
Fall is here in Rexburg. Austin's already gone out hunting, there's a crisp in the air and we love it.
Oh she's a silly girl!

Friday this cute boy turned 3! Although I'm still in shock that I have a 3 year old, I'm still so happy and grateful for this little boy! He is my best friend, he brings so much joy and happiness to our family! I am so proud to be his mom and the great little boy that he is!

We had a busy day doing what the birthday boy wanted and getting ready for his party. When we asked him what he wanted for his Birthday he said, "A PARTY!!!!!" "What kinds of party?" "A Mickey Mouse Party......OUTSIDE!!!!" So that's exactly what we did! :)
{I made the banner}
{and the cupcakes}
{48 of them......}
and his party hat! He was so happy to see everyone, and his presents! Haha






He got so many awesome gifts! We sure are grateful to/for everyone that came!

I love this picture cause we both have our heads in the bag excited to see what is in it!

Blowing out the candle. He loves singing Happy Birthday {in fact he sang it to himself all day} but when it came to us singing to him he was a little shy about it.
Audri eating Jell-O.
I love this pretty girl. Ugh, but not that she's taller than me! What the heck?
Oh well, I still love her!
Birthday Boy chair.

After everyone left he had another cupcake! I think he enjoyed it.
Austin heard that the upper United States might have been able to to see the Northern Lights so at 10:30 he got everyone in their jammies, loaded us all up in the car and we took a drive! {He's amazing!} {I love drives with Austin, it's something we did a lot of when we were first married}. There are a few Elk Farms around here and we ended up parking by one and listened to all the bull elk bugle. It was so much fun hanging out and chatting with my boys {Audri was totally asleep through it all}. We didn't get to bed until 1 but it was so much fun! This is what I wore, haha, I just thought it was funny. Austin makes fun of me every time I wear my boots like this! Oh and if you were wondering, no, we did not see any lights but the bugles and time with Austin made up for it! :)
My handsome 3 year old sportin some of his new duds from the grandmas. He picked them out this morning. Shirt is from Grandma Toone and the pants are from Grandma Dahl! {sigh} I can't believe he's 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment