Sunday, June 22, 2014

Photo Dump Friday {55}


I thought this picture was funny, like "I have the essentials, now I can go to sleep!"
Book of Mormon stories before bed! Bridger loves it!
On Austin's day off we went to Plum Loco and Sportsmans. Bridger sang "Row, row, row your boat" while he sat in this. 


Friday we went to my parents and my mom and I had a craft day! At one point in time we had 5 projects going. I'll post pictures when they're all done! :) This one's not done quite yet, but it was close enough.
Saturday we went to the Stampede Parade with Grandma and Grandpa Dahl! Bridger loved it!

We went out to their house afterwards and had lunch and played. And then later that night we went to the Rodeo! It was such a fun day!

I feel like last week flew! It was a fun week though!

No comments:

Post a Comment