Saturday, June 7, 2014

Audri {6 months}

I remember feeling like Bridger was growing too fast but I don't remember it feeling this fast! I mean, 6 months already? In the words of Bridger Dahl, "Sweet Sassafras!"{He may or may not love Sheriff Callie's Wild West haha!}
I love this stage! Snuggles, bubbles, giggles, more showing of personalities, more of a schedule, all that fun stuff!
Audri is such a sweet baby. She is so good and so happy and cute!


Height: 26.5 in. 77% 
Weight: 18.4 lbs. 89%
Head Circ: 16.8 in. 53%
  • She loves to sit and stand. And she's so close to sitting on her own. She'll do it for awhile and then forget. But she's close.
  • She does not stay in one place when she is doing tummy time. Sometimes she'll put her head down and push with her tippy toes, most of the time she'll push backwards. Lately she's been getting up on her knees quite a bit. But she'll go all over, backwards, at least until she backs herself to a stop! HAha.
  • We're probably going to try rice cereal this week. I think she's shown interest for a while now, so I would guess that she does well with it. 
  • For the most part she is quiet. She's my "people watcher". Just likes to observe. But when she decides she has something to say she has the cutest squeals and coos. She does the fake cough and growls that Bridger did at that age too.
  • She loves her toes
  • She loves being naked
  • She can put her binky in by herself
  • She likes the tags on things/toys
  • If she doesn't like something, like her face wiped, her binky, tylenol, she'll spit. It's actually really funny.
  • She reaches out to Austin and I when she wants picked up
  • She adores her big brother
  • She loves to touch Bridger's hair and face
  • She loves texture
  • She's still a momma's girl, she's good for grandparents/family and Austin and even "strangers" for awhile, but she's definitely a Mommy's girl! And I love it! 
  • She's wearing any thing from 3-6M to 12M
  • She pretty much puts herself to sleep at her main nap-time and for bedtime.
  • I say it all the time because it really is true, she is such a good and happy baby! We are all just so in love with this girl!
Nicknames:
Miss Audri
Audri Lynn
Sissy
Sis
Lil miss
Pretty Girl
Sweetie
Sweetheart
Love
Audri Babe
Girlie
Cutie cheeks {Bridger till calls her this and I love it!}






Talkin to Mom
She sucks on her bottom lip a lot


Taken Friday {6/6/14}



No comments:

Post a Comment