Friday, June 6, 2014

Photo Dump Friday {53}


Saturday we went to a baptism! We were cuddly when we came home. 
She loves touching his face and he loves her messing with him. They're so funny! She has such long and beautiful eyelashes!
I don't know how I managed naptime for both of my kids at the same time, but some days that's how it works and it's great! This was at naptime, she fell asleep holding my hand!
I love our irises!
Bridger and his 'lucky scarf'!
I was doing laundry in the other room and heard "Ahoy Maties!" Came out and this is what I found! He's so funny!
Sunday was a busy day! I had sharing time, Austin had a meeting, we had to race to Idaho Falls to see my sister Karmoni get her young women medalion and then we went to the Dahl's. Bridger picked me these flowers! Melt my mommy heart! He is the sweetest little boy!
We saw a baby bunny! There are a lot of little bunnies hopping around their yard.
And we went for a four wheeler ride!
Monday morning cuddles!

The shelves that I repainted! Just needs the shelves. {Haven't decided if I'm going to paint them or cover them}
Monday a guy from our ward came and dug a spot for our garden. Bridger loved it {the guy from our ward brought his "tractor" and wore a cowboy hat}, he kept calling him a farmer. Haha. I love living in Hibbard. It's so beautiful! I'm just so grateful for our little corner of heaven. 
In his "train" {made from shoe boxes}

Tuesday Audri turned 6 months! So crazy how fast she's growing up!


Bridger has been obsessed with baths lately! This is his bath before we went to dinner with the Dahl's at Da Pineapple Grill for Austin's birthday! {It was tasty!}
My big boy and his spiked hair!

Yesterday was Austin's day off! We went to the temple while the kids went and played with Grandma Dahl! We took a nice long nap, Austin cleaned out his Jeep, we had some tasty nachos {I'm a little obsessed with nachos} and then we deep cleaned our spare bedroom! It was a busy day!

This morning Audri had her 6 month appointment. The Dr said she's doing perfect! She had to get shots but she only cried for a second and has been pretty happy today considering! I love my happy kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment