She'll get on her hands and knees and then go to her tummy and push backwards. It's one of my favorite things because she wiggles her bum and it's so cute!
Mommy was doing tummy time with Audri and Bridger decided to sit on me. He thought it was so funny.
Backed herself part way under the rocking chair.
Bridger was way more worried about than she was!
Bridger in Mommy's shoes!
Melt my mommy heart! They are just so cute together!
She fell asleep on me sitting up.
And holding my hand.
I changed her bum and then Bridger wanted to sit with me and play with Audri!
Bridger selfie!
I took this picture so I could draw it for Father's Day!
Audri and mommy went to a primary meeting!
The boys went fishing!
Then we all took naps!
Saturday we went to my parents house. Bridger and Grandpa spent most of the time playing and reading downstairs! It was so cute! I love seeing my parents as grandparents!
Karmoni and I went out to get some craft stuff. I sure do love that girl!
Austin's dad submitted some pictures to Jared Scott Outdoors to win a camp chef. He wasn't chosen but Austin was on the TV!


















No comments:
Post a Comment