Friday, May 2, 2014

Photo Dump Friday {48}


Friday night, playing games on Daddy's phone! I thought it was so cute that Bridger was sharing with Audri!
Saturday we went to a baptism and then we went to my parents. They watched the kids while I went and had some lunch with some past students that are graduating this year. It's crazy that my first year 7th graders are graduating. It was so much fun catching up with them! I would be lying if I said I didn't miss teaching. 
When I came back to my parent's Audri fell asleep on me while I hung out with Karmoni.

Sunday after church
Bridger didn't take a long nap so he was still a little sleepy...
So while dad and Audri took a nap we cuddled! I was in heaven!
Daddy and Audri napping
Sunday evening we went to the Toone's for me and Derek's birthday family party. We've shared a family party since, well since he was born! During dinner Derek took a huge bite and it ended up getting caught in his throat. It actually was pretty scary. He could breathe, thank goodness, but couldn't get it down. So finally he had to go to the ER and they had to put him under and extract it! Besides Derek's mission we've always been to the family party. It was really weird blowing out the candles with out him. He's doing good now. He has to go back in so they can test if he has any food allergies or any other problems that might have contributed to him not being able to get it down. It was a sad party for me but I"m glad that he's doing better.
While Derek was in the ER we stayed home with Karm and Audri crashed!
My sleeping beauty.
Bridger had fun with Karmoni {When does he not, though? haha}
Monday Nikki came over! I got this pizza out for lunch and it had a total of 6 pepperonis! LAME! And funny!

For my Birthday my siblings got me a case for my nail stamp plates and 25 new nail stamp plates!

I am so excited! My siblings are so awesome! I love them and the gift!


Bridger having fun in boxes! 

I took this picture but it looks like an Audri selfie! Haha
Bridger took this picture!
And this one! Haha! We were in the bathroom getting ready for family pictures!
Thursday we went to Pizza Pie Cafe with friends and then we all went to the park! It was such a beautiful day! Bridger loved the slide and the swings!

He played so hard he crashed on the way home!
Bridger took this picture after I got home from hanging out with Kelsey and Kattie and meeting Kelsey's new baby! {Thursday}
Today we went and hung out with Nikki! We went and had lunch and went shopping! {Her mom and dad are moving back to Oregon :( } I'm so glad that I got to hang out with her while she was here! She's such a wonderful friend, I'm so glad that I know her! After we hung out we went and saw dad at work!
Dad drew animals with Bridger! Bridger would tell dad the color and the animal!
And Audri was just happy to be out of her carseat!

The finished piece of art! It's beautiful! I love it!

It has been a crazy week but a fun one!

No comments:

Post a Comment