Austin's cousin's wife made this for Bridger when she made a cute little owl beanie for Audri. Briger thinks it's hilarious! And frankly we do too!
Saturday, before heading to Grandma and Grandpa Toone's, we went to Jamba Juice to get a Jamba for Dad! We love getting Jamba and we love seeing Dad at work!
The finished Mother's Day Wreath!
Loves with Grandma!
Loves with Mom!
Audri was so tired she crashed spread eagle. Silly girl!
One of the new pairs of shoes I got!
My finished wreath.
Tuesday we went visiting teaching and then saw dad at work. When we got home Audri fell asleep and we hung out! I love this little boy so much! He's my best buddy! I'm so blessed to be his mama!
"Protecting" Audri from the vacuum....
Normally I vacuum when Austin is home. Bridger is scared of the vacuum. But sometimes you just have to vacuum without your husband. So this scared-ee-cat climbed up on the couch and asked if sissy could sit next to him cause she was scared of the vacuum. Hahaha! She didn't bat an eye but Bridger didn't leave "her" side. After I was done he jumped off the couch and exclaimed, "It's ok sissy! It's not scary!" Then he ran around the living room saying "It looks incredible Mom!" He's so funny!
{Wednesday} We had visiting teachers come over and then we went visiting teaching again. When we got home I got us some snacks. Bridger finished his and then wanted to try mine! And of course decided he likes Ranch Wheat Thins, kid after my own heart!
I sure do love these two!
She's so beautiful!
Smiles from my happy girl!
I got Austin a StufZ Burger Maker {Walgreens has a section called 'As seen on TV'}! He was so excited. They turned out good! They were huge but they were really tasty!
My Wednesday in a nutshell!
Thursday morning. This picture kills me! She loves touching his face and he likes it too. They look so chill and comfortable with each other. I love how much they love each other.
Thursday we went to the Bonneville High School's Art Show. My past students are sophomores-seniors so it was really fun to see their work! I have a lot of talented students! I can't believe that my first year 7th graders are graduating this year! Crazy!
Friday morning cuddles! She just loves touching Bridger.
Austin is going fishing in Orofino, ID with Devin. So we went and saw him at work!
Dad putting Audri headband on, wrong, Audri's not impressed Dad!
After we saw Dad at work we went to IF and saw Grandpa Dahl at work! Bridger left loaded up with markers, coins and candy, I'd say it was a good visit! Haha!
Austin's going to be gone until Monday, so we we'll be at Grandma and Grandpa Toone's til he gets home! This is Audri playing with this toy with here feet. She pulled it off twice with her toes. Silly girl!
We did bubbles, played with chalk, swung on the swing, watered the trees, grass and rocks {what can we say Bridger loves watering}.
And we took rides on the bike built for two. Me and Derek took a nice long ride, it was so much fun!
We love being at the Toone's! I hope Austin has fun!
Oh and I'm pretty sure we made up for the last 2 weeks of not very many pictures! ;)




































No comments:
Post a Comment