Spray paint
Take something old or thrifted and spray paint it a solid color! I love my awesome elephants!
{I am currently in the process of spray painting a nativity set that I got from my Grandpa of Mabel's.}
Ampersand Sign
Thumb tacks and canvas
My adorable Vanna!
Carrot
I made one for me and my mom. We decided we didn't like all the extra stuff {the grass and the orange rope}. We didn't have green deco mesh so we used green wired ribbon!
Necklace holder
I spray painted the frame white, Austin helped me put the hooks in {48 total}, put black and white chevron paper in it and I love how it turned out! I kind of want to make the bracelet holder now.
Paper Wreath
Sam and I are in the process of making this...
Chalkboard/Burlap Wreath
This is kind of a combo of a couple of pins. I wanted to make a burlap wreath and then I got the idea for making a welcome sign with chalkboard paint.
{It's currently inside because it's been so rainy.}












Wow, Kori! Everything looks amazing! I am so impressed.
ReplyDeleteThanks Pam! :)
Delete