Friday, May 16, 2014

Photo Dump Friday {50}

Well I had hoped for more pictures on the 50th one of these. But this sickness is kicking our butts! Bridger is just getting over it, Austin is on the tail end of it, I'm in the middle of it and it looks like Audri is just getting it! Yay for sharing! It is miserable. And the most miserable part is watching my kids go through it. Even though they are trying to be the happiest they can it is still breaking my heart. This will be the 2nd Thursday in a row where we spend Austin's day off at home sick. :( No fun! But we're hoping that we can be done with all of this soon. We haven't done much this week on a count of being sick...
Mother's day Bridger was feeling a little better and the rest of us hadn't gotten it yet. We were a little stir crazy. So we went for a drive and dropped off Grandma Dahl's Mother's Day gift. Got to see them for a little bit and then went home. Monday Austin started feeling sick and then Tuesday the sickness hit him like a ton of bricks. Tuesday I started feeling sick but was ok. We went to Dinner with the Dahl's for Grandma's birthday! Wednesday was my turn to be really sick. Thursday we're all feeling a little better, except for Audri and it looks like she's starting to get this crap! I need this sickness to leave my house and never come back. Feels like we've been battling it forever.
{Not done} My Mother's Day gift for my mom. She may or may not have hinted that she wanted a flower wreath! Haha! :) Her living room carpet is a royal purple, it was really fun making this for her. I'll take better pictures when it's done, I just have to add centers.
Feeling better, why not take a selfie?
And maybe a picture of sister.
{Saturday} My rainbow of nail polish. Bridger had fun helping mom.
Lace buddies, waiting to see Grandma and Grandpa Dahl Sunday.
{Monday} We watercolor painted. Bridger loved it! He is so meticulous and does not like making a mess! He loved it! {We will definitely be doing more of it!}

When paint hits wet paper sometimes it "blossoms" I showed Bridger and he couldn't get enough of it. "Look Mom! A blossom! Look Mom! It's growing! HAHA!" He then titled this painting 'Garden'! Made my art heart swell! 
Monday Bridger woke up at 6! That is not the norm. We're used to anything from 9-10. And when he's sick it's not unheard of sleeping til 11-12. So around 11 he crashed!
I've pretty much got Audri on the same schedule. Wake up later, take a nap when Bridger does. But when Bridger took an early nap Audri was wide awake! So we got some mommy/daughter time!
Tuesday Bridger slept til11:30. When he woke up he wanted "Berries". You know you love someone when you give them all your berries.
Tuesday night before bed.



Got a few new photo apps...
Bridger LOVES to help with the sprinkler! Well pretty much anything to do with being outside. he also really likes his new flip flops {which surprised me}! I love this little boy so stinking much, he brings so much joy and happiness into my life!
Today we're all feeling a lot better. Just nasty lingering coughs. I'm crossing my fingers that this is the last of it for awhile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment