Friday, May 30, 2014

Photo Dump Friday {52}


My beautiful girl in her elephant jammies.
{Saturday} Bridger doesn't take naps at Grandparents houses. But when you play hard you kind of have to. So he came to me and asked me if I would lay on the bed with him and cuddle. Ummm, yes please! And then he crashed! Audri did too.
And so did mom...

{Saturday, playing games with the fam} Grandma and Grandpa Toone's basement is nice and cold, Karmoni thought it was too cold. So she brought in her blanket, accidently brought her sheet too, and then it was full of "costumes" with her sheet. A nun, ninja, turban, those were some of my favorites! She's so much fun!
Sunday morning. Derek took this picture, I guess at one point Bridger's bum was straight in the air.
We loved blowing bubbles and swinging! I told him to smile and this is what I got!


Another crash after not taking our regular nap, after dinner. I was not complaining, I love cuddling with my boy! When he woke up we went out to my Grandma Toone's grave. 
When we got home we went downstairs and played more games. Pretending to sleep. Such a goof!
Monday I spent the first part of the day painting a shelf {I'll post pictures when it's all done} And then we all gathered in the family room and watched Saving Mr. Banks.
Bridger and Aunt Karmoni are best buds!
Nap together during the movie.
Austin got home Monday night and we're so glad to have him back! We had a lot of fun with the Toone's but we're glad to be home.
Tuesday we went back into Idaho Falls to see our friends Nikki and Marlie! We did some shopping, hung out with them for a little bit, Bridger fell and bloodied his lips-nothing that ice and a milk shake couldn't fix, went shopping with Grandma Toone, Audri had a huge blow out about the time it was time to go home, went home and made Austin his favorite meal, Austin mowed the lawn and then we went to Walmart. Pretty safe to say that Tuesday was Craaay-zee!
Wednesday we went to Ole's. It's a little burger place in Sugar City! It's one of our favorites! Audri is getting so big! She can't quite sit one her own, due to her cute round little tush but prop her up and strap her in and she does pretty good!


Kmart is going out of business so Austin and I got some shoes, don't worry his are black.
Most of her naps are taken like this. This was taken before we went and had pizza at Grandpa Dahl's. We hung out with Grandpa, Aunt Randa, Uncle Luke and Allison. And then we {Austin and I} hot tubbed! We love hot tubbing!
Today the kids and I went to a Birthday Party in IF and then we came home and did some bubbles while Dad grilled his salmon that he got this last weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment