Friday, April 4, 2014

Audri {4 months}

Audri is 4 months old! And we are so lucky and blessed to have her!





Height: 26 in. 96%

Weight: 16.8 lbs 97%
Head Circ: 16.3 in. 60%
The doctor said that she is perfect and growing great! He was very happy with how strong she is!


  • She's in some 3-6, mostly 6 month clothes and depending on what brand, 6-9 month stuff. 
  • She has giggled two different times {luckily caught on camera}, once for me {here} and once for Austin. She does half giggles all the time though. 

  • She loves playing with her tongue and makes the best bubbles!
  • Loves to play with her toes especially when she's naked {she kind of forgets about them when she's dressed}
  • Still sleeping great! Most of the time we all sleep in until 9/9:30 sometimes even 10/10:30 {yes I know I'm lucky!}
  • She loves her baby doll and well, just about anything she can suck on, besides a binky. Although Grandma Dahl gave her one and said she liked it. Guess we'll be trying to introduce binkies  again.



  • Is a momma's girl! And secretly I love it!
  • Adores her brother
  • Is getting more hair!
  • Will fall asleep by herself at night
  • Smiles all.the.time. 
Nicknames:
pretty girl
little lady
little miss
girlie
Audri Lynn
sis
sister
baby sis
little girl
princess
sweetheart
girlfriend


Bridger's nicknames for her:
Sissy
Cutie Cheeks {Don't really know where he got this one but I love it!}
He tell everybody her name...."Audrwi Wynn Dahl" 

Every day I thank my Heavenly Father that this little girl is mine. She brings such a sweet joy and happiness to our home! Can't believe how fast the last 4 months have gone! Time sure does fly when you're having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment