Friday, April 18, 2014

Photo Dump Friday {46-Birthday Edition}


Took a picture of the carrot I made!
So when Austin shoots his bow he anchors his hand on his face. Sounds weird but it doesn't look weird. Bridger made himself a little a little bow, pulled this pose and said, "Look Mom! I'm shooting my 'bowt'!" He is just so cute and observant!
Bridger goes 100 mph and then he'll stop and hang out with his sister! 
He loves to 'read' to Audri. It melts my heart! He's just so sweet with her!
Grandma and Grandpa Toone got this outfit for Audri for Easter! It's 6M! She was happy to show it off!
The Releif Society got me a Cocoa Bean Cupcake!
There's a lady in our ward that makes one of these for everyone's birthday! This is my 3rd Carebear!
Ready for my Birthday Date! {New bling}

I got to open my presents before Austin went to work! Austin got me Clinique Happy Perfume and some Clinique cosmetics! And a book! Austin also took Briddger out to pick me out a gift! Bridger was so excited to have me open my presents! He sang Happy Birthday to me all day! Pretty sure that he made up for all the other birthdays he's missed! ;) Anyways, Bridger got me some purple beans {beads} and some chocolate! Safe to say that I was spoiled!
Dropped the kids of at the Toone's and went up to Grandma and Grandpa Judy's dry farm and went shooting! I was so excited! I haven't been shooting with my gun for over 3 years! Austin bought me a spinner target {in addition to all my other gifts}, it was so much fun!
Me and my beautiful gun!

My hott date shooting his new hand gun! He even got me to shoot it.
It was such a beautiful night!
After we wnt shooting Austin took me out to dinner! It was such a wonderful Birthday!
Uncle Derek and Aunt Karmoni helped watch the kiddos! Bridger absolutely LOVES Aunt Karmoni! This picture is so sweet!
Watching 3 musketeers with Karmoni and Derek!
Yesterday the Dahl's had us out for my birthday! JoLyn made my favorite meal and dessert! :) It was a great little party! We brought Bridger's bow out so that he could shoot it! He loved it and was doing pretty good with it!
I've had a wonderful Birthday week! It's still a little crazy to think that I'm 28 but I don't feel 28 so that's good I suppose. Haha! 
I am an incredibly blessed and lucky girl! 

I have an incredible husband.
The most adorable children.
A cute little house to live in and call home.
Cars.
Good health.
All the clothes a girl could ever ask for and more.
My talents.
My testimony.
Wonderful friends and family that love and care for me.

I am so happy with who I have in my life and what I have in my life! And for being on this earth, a part of Christ's plan and for being able to have a Birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment