Saturday during the afternoon session of General Conference!
During the morning session {before conference treats and coloring} Bridger turned to me and said, "I love conference! It's my favorite!" Man I love that boy! He said 'amen' after each talk and folded his arms during each prayer! He did so good!
Helping sis with tummy time
Sunday during conference we had some treats! Audri wanted some too!
"Let me help you with that dad!"
Austin was trying to get some without Audri's help! She was leaning so far to get to them! it was so funny!
Bridger and Mommy trying to entertain ourselves while Audri and Daddy took a nap!
Audri has decided that binkies are ok! She's still getting the hang of keeping it in her mouth!
{At Grandma and Grandpa Toone's} Sharing his hat!
{Monday} Aunt Karmoni was in a play so the kids and I went down during the day and then my mom and Derek babysat while I went to it! She did great!
We went to Idaho Falls Tuesday to go to Sportsman's to look for a new reel for Austin!
Wednesday we went to lunch with Sam and Evan! It's always so much fun hanging out with them! {I've said it before and I'll say it again: I'm so glad that they're back in town!}
Bridger took this picture. He's getting better at taking pictures of things he wants to take pictures of, if that makes sense. Haha
Bridger took this picture. He's getting better at taking pictures of things he wants to take pictures of, if that makes sense. Haha
My Aunt "egged" my family with Easter eggs with messages/scriptures inside. She also gave them this. Grandma Toone thought it would be fun for Bridger. It's one of those dissolve/grow things. Package says 12-24 hours and the chick should start to "hatch" This is well over 24 hours and nothing. We're still waiting....
For the record I hate the put-it-in-water-watch-it-grow toys! They never work!
For the record I hate the put-it-in-water-watch-it-grow toys! They never work!
I thought this picture was funny.
Thursday we went up to Warm River and fed the fish!
Audri really liked the carrier, she was half asleep the whole time.
Hanging out after the bread was gone.
I love days off! It's always so much fun hanging out with my best friend(s)!
Bridger LOVED it too!
Helped make this wreath for my mom.
My mom's carrot, I made one too just don't have a picture yet.
My wreath.
Today we went to my mom's and we crafted! It was so much fun crafting with my mom! It feels like forever since we've done anything like that! Glad she's starting to feel better so we can do those things again! :)


































No comments:
Post a Comment