Friday, April 25, 2014

Photo Dump Friday {47}


"Let me tell you a story, Audri!"


This little girl loves to sit {and stand}. But....she has a cute round bum, so she needs mom's help sitting. She sat like this for a long time watching Bridger's show.

Cuddling with Sissy's baby doll. So sweet!

We have a serious lack of pictures this week. We've all been sick with a nasty cold. :( And even though both my kids have it they are both still trying to be happy as ever! I have the greatest kids! Everyday Bridger wakes up and says "I'm not sick! {Sniff or cough}" Haha!

2 comments:

  1. Colds + kids is no fun at all. Sounds like you're all making the best of it though! Bridger cracks me up... "I'm not sick".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah moms shouldn't be allowed to get sick! But We're starting to all get over it so that's good! I know, I would just giggle and tell him he was right. Haha!

    ReplyDelete