Old picture from Austin's phone.
Saturday morning cuddles.
I just love these two so much!
Aunt Randa gave Audri some cute pink camo. I guess in order to be a true Dahl you have to own some camo! Haha.
I love the bum!
Audri sleeps in the boppy. And when she doesn't Bridger has me wrap up his animals and they sleep in it! Silly boy!
Saturday Austin and Bridger went fishing with Grandpa Dahl! He LOVED it! He was so excited when he caught a fish! Every time he looks at this picture he says, "That's Bridger! I caught a fish! It was a BIG fish!" When I was talking to him about catching a fish he told me that it burped! Haha. Some times when fish are out of the water they make weird sounds and the only way that Bridger knew how to describe it was that it burped! Haha
It was a little bright.
My handsome little man all dressed up! We bought this earlier in the week and every day he would ask if he could wear his church clothes!
Sunday we went to my parent's for dinner.
Monday Bridger was running a low grade fever and was sick. Not really sure what it was but we're glad that it was only for a day!
This is Audri finally giggling! Hope it works! Someone tell me if it doesn't!
Tuesday, Bridger was feeling a lot better. Audri was letting us know that she wasn't getting enough attention. Bridger walked over to his toy box, got that elephant {Mr. Elephant- if you pull his tail it plays a song}, pulled his tail and put it next to her. Audri perked right up and was smiling at her brother! He is such a sweet brother! Every time it stopped he go over and start it again!
{Tuesday} Must have been feeling good enough for a selfie!
Wednesday we went to my mom and dad's. It's Karmoni's Spring Break this week so we decided to take advantage of that! When we left to head down, Audri was fussing. Pretty much if she's awake in her car seat she's fussing. When we got to my mom and dad's, I lifted up her blanket and this is what I found. Not sure if this was the result of the fussing or if it was the reason for the fussing. Haha
Derek took all of these pictures. Bridger is such a ham and loves to tease Uncle Derek! Such a goof.
So then I took a picture of Derek. I have a handsome brother! He's such a good and fun uncle.
"painting"
Thursday we went to IF and went shopping with dad! And then we went to Buffalo Wild Wings. {Austin loves that place!} Austin has been wanting to go steelhead fishing for the last 3 weeks but for one reason or another has not been able to so I took him to dinner! Well Audri wasn't very happy that we all ate and she didn't. So we went over to my mom and dad's to make her happy! Haha. This is my dad and Audri watching basketball!
Not sure why but Bridger was pretending to be asleep!
Made some yummy chocolate chip banana bread this morning.
This week started out pretty rough {glad that was short lived} but the rest of it was pretty good! I always hate when one of my kids is sick. It hurts my heart when they're miserable and I can't do anything to take away any of their pain.


























No comments:
Post a Comment