All ready for my hott date! Bridger photobombing. Haha
Austin got me the scarf and bangles! He's such a sweetheart!
Bad picture but I wanted to make sure we got one on our Anniversary!
Jammin' out to old McDonald. He was tapping his whole leg while he played and sang.
Sunday outfit. She had a bow but it's hard for it to stay on around dad.
Sticking their tongues out. Bridger loves that she "copies" him.
Changed out of our Sunday clothes and hanging out while Bubba naps.
On Monday Audri turned 3 months old! I can't believe how fast the time has gone.
Talkin to mom!
It was a good story.
We have some good conversations!
So happy to wake up to this cutie!
Hanging out with my Bridger Boy while Audri naps! I sure do love this little cowboy! He says, "Howdy partner momma!"
Bridger helping me with my grocery list. Can you see the "writing" next to mine? "Hmmmm, what do we need?....Milk?....YEAH! That's what I was thinking!" Then he'd "write" it down. Then he drew me some pictures!
I just love how much they love each other.
Reading stories in the tent before bed.
{Thursday} Morning cuddles.
Hanging out with {most of} the loves of my life! Sometimes I just can't believe how blessed and lucky I am to be their mom! I sure do love them!
























No comments:
Post a Comment