Last Thursday Austin, the kids and I went to the D.I. And I found a few treasures.
I should have taken a before picture. They're glass but way 70's. They were brown/orange ombre to clear glass. Kind of funky and it was hard to tell what they were! But a few coats of spray paint and wall-ah!
They were kind of tricky to spray paint.
More of Bridger helping mom with a list. He's such a good helper.
Just sitting next to "sissy". Such a good big brother.
Bridger's new thing is being under blankets. This is Dad and Bridger under the blankets.
Hams.
"Mom, put your head by me!" Haha
The next 3 pictures were taken by Bridger.
She just loves her brother!
"Smile mom!....Oh, that's a good one!"
Tuesday the kids and I met Sam at Porters and got some paper for our next craft project! I'm SO excited for it!
Tag says 12M. Good thing we tried it on. The sleeves were a little too long but the torso...
Fell asleep gnawing on her fingers.
All done!
The elephants and 'D' were all D.I. treasures. I painted the 'D' white as well!
I probably should do more posting than just Photo Dump Friday's but sometimes it's a nice way of documenting the week.
Wednesday Austin picked us up from work and took us to get Plum Loco Nachos! So stinking good. Then we did some shopping and errands.
Thursday we went to Idaho Falls and met up with Danny, Sam and Evan for lunch. Then Danny, Austin and Bridger went to Sportsman's while Sam, Evan, Audri and I went to Kohl's. {We're so glad that we have our friends back in Rexburg!} After that we went and said hi to Grandma Toone, Uncle Derek and Aunt Karmoni. Good thing they live in IF so when Audri gets hungry we can go somewhere fun and nice to feed her. We came home and watched Monster's University. We love dad an his day off!
The kiddos and I went visiting teaching today. Then we went and got Jamba's and went to see Dad at work! Bridger loves going to Dad's work!
Bridger sharing his "farmer hat". Which is a BIG deal because Bridger doesn't let anyone where his cowboy hat. He thought it was hilarious! "Howdy Partner Audri!....HAHHAHAHA.....She's a cowgrill Mom!"




















Those elephants are an awesome find! They look great. And you and your kiddos are the cutest!
ReplyDelete