First time in this toy!
Tuesday we went over to Sam's house and the boys played while we attempted to craft. We hung out mostly which was so much fun! This is Bridger's first time playing with play dough.
He loved playing with the shapes in the playdough but wouldn't touch it! He's never liked stuff on his hands! Haha.
{Wednesday} Morning cuddles!

This is what happens every morning. If Audri wakes up after Bridger {which is most of the time} we climb up on the bed and cuddle, give kisses and talk! It's one of my most favorite times of the day!

This is what happens every morning. If Audri wakes up after Bridger {which is most of the time} we climb up on the bed and cuddle, give kisses and talk! It's one of my most favorite times of the day!
Crazy hair! I took this picture so I could show him, he laughed and laughed!
Blinded by the flash but his hat hair was standing straight up!
I bought this app Waterlogue where it turns your pictures into watercolor paintings! I'm kind of in love!
It makes me really want to paint!
My mom had a hysterectomy last week. She's doing really good just gets tired and worn out fast. My dad went to work today and my brother went to Utah to visit a friend so we went to help out! Audri crashed while we did laundry {I think she was trying to get out of helping ;) Haha}
I started this craft yesterday and finished it today. It took 750{ish} thumb tacks. {I thought for sure that 2 packages would do it but I bought 3 just in case. I had to go buy 2 more packages and only had to use 1 out of the 2 extra! Crazy} Don't you love my Vanna?
Then Bridger crashed!
Pulling faces!
My sweet sleepy head
We've had a fun and busy week! Fun with friends, fun with dad and fun with family! :)














No comments:
Post a Comment