Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Kid Updates


Audri {3 months}

I can't believe our little lady is already 3 months. I'm pretty sure that the time flies by faster the second kid. Maybe it's just the whole "time flies when you're having fun" thing! Cause this little girl is a ton of fun!
I know I say this a LOT but Audri is such a good baby. When people found out how good a baby Bridger was they would say, "Oh just wait til your next baby..." or "you only get lucky once" and crap like that. Well they were wrong. At least with my babies. I have really good and happy babies.

  • She's in 3-6 month clothes and depending on what brand, 6 month stuff. She hasn't been weighed since her appointment in Feb. but I would guess 14.5-15 lbs.
  • She is sooooo close to giggling. She has this half giggle that she does that is so cute! 
  • She loves playing with her tongue
  • Is slobbery! I'm pretty sure that she's teething but she's just so happy that it's hard to tell
  • She's a great sleeper, her napping during the day is pretty sporadic {probably due to the noise of her 2 year old brother} but she sleeps through the night so I'm not complaining
  • Is a momma's girl! And secretly I love it!
  • Adores her brother
  • Is getting more hair!
  • Will fall asleep by herself at night
  • Smiles all.the.time. 
  • Allergic to formula {at least the type we have}
  • Will not take a bottle lately {not too worried about it} {grateful she did while I had surgery}
















Bridger {2 1/2 years}

Is the sweetest big brother! I put Audri in the chair and he wanted pictures with her. I asked him after I took pictures of them together if he wanted me to take pictures of just him. "No, I just wanted pictures with Sissy." Sissy is the nickname he has come up with for her. He wanted to hold her hand in the picture and he's the one who started kissing her while taking pictures. I don't have to prompt or beg him to do things like that. Most of the time we have to limit his kisses and loves. Audri stares at Bridger, she'll "follow" him all around the room. You know like move her head and eyes. Every morning when Audri wakes up, in his high pitched excited voice he says "GOOD MORNING!!!...You awake sissy?....How'd you sleep?....You sleep good?" They stick their tongues out at each other and he thinks it's hilarious. 
Bridger says the funniest things! {That'll be a post of it's own}
  • He wants out of his jammies as soon as he wakes up
  • He wears his socks and shoes ALL day {sometimes alternating shoes}
  • He loves his cowboy hat and his hat hat
  • Is a vegetarian {the only meat he'll eat is jerky and that's only when dad eats it}
  • Has decided he likes Peanut butter sandwiches
  • Is my sweet tooth boy! Soar candy, gummy candy, fruity candy, CHOCOLATE anything, cakes, ice cream... well you get the point! He loves them all!
  • Is going potty in the big boy potty {is wearing pull-ups but not completely potty trained} Some days he goes often and some days not so much but we're getting there. I'm not too worried about how often as long as he's excited to go!
  • Can navigate Netflix on the Wii
  • Still loves Mickey Clubbhouse
  • Has slowed down loving Cars {the movie}
  • Loves Monsters University and Planes....and WallE {gag, I mean cute once but after that I can't really stand it}
  • Likes watching hunting with his dad
  • Loves tractors, cars, blocks, legos and coloring
  • Loves singing old mcdonald, "twinkle star", I am a Child of God, Popcorn popping, "Row your boat", "snowman", and he's learning the "ABC Song"
  • If he's coloring and you ask him his favorite color it's whatever color he's coloring with, but usually his favorite color is Red and Blue
  • Is so excited for summer, he loves outside!
  • Is talking a lot. {has been for a long time - but any time any one meets him or talks to him they always comment on how well he's talking and how much. I guess I don't realize just how good because he's the only 2 1/2 year old that I hang out with! Haha :) }
  • Is so stinking funny! Makes us laugh and smile all day every day!





No comments:

Post a Comment