My sleeping beauty!
Bridger showing off his new jacket that Grandma and Grandpa Dahl got him from Utah. He put his hood on and thought he was so funny! It's the little things.
Watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!
The progression of a smile! I have hundreds of smiley pictures from this girl and I don't even take a picture of every time she smiles! I just love how happy she is!
Tummy time on mom while brother naps.
First time in the bumbo. I think she liked it. She sat in their for quite awhile.
Laying on the beautiful blanket Grandma Dahl made Audri.
I hope they love each other like this forever!
"shhhhh mom, whisper, I'm sleeping!"
More mommy/daughter time while Bridger has a nap!
Redid the make-up board. A lot of things had fallen off, changed or just ended up in my bag and now it's on the board.
Austin's 11 lb. fish
Austin's 11 lb. fish
This morning cuddling with my loves! "Good morning sis!" "Ah, she's holding my hand, hahahaha!" I love these two so much!
Hanging out with my Bridger Boy while sister naps!
Love this crazy goof!
We've had a fun week! Tuesday was Grandpa Dahl's 50th Birthday so we went to their house for a party! Wednesday we had our friends Sam and Evan over to play! So glad they're back in Rexburg! We skyped with Nikki, did some art and "updated" my make-up board! Yesterday was Austin's day off, he went fishing with Luke and Danny. When Austin got home we hung out til Bridger woke from his nap and then we went to Porter's, then down to IF, ate some Chick-Fil-A and then Sportsman's and Ross. It was such a fun day with Austin! Tomorrow is our 6 year Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 6 years! Austin has to work but after work we're going to drop off the kids at the Dahl's and then go to dinner! I'm really excited!




















No comments:
Post a Comment