Hard to take pictures with this wiggly kid and his hat!
She usually grabs my shirt when we snuggle. I love it!
On our way to the Toone's for the day! "Reading" a book with his sunglasses! Such a cutie!
This week has been full of fun but not so many pictures! The kids and I went to Grandpa and Grandma Toone's on Tuesday. Wednesday Grandpa and Grandma Toone babysat while Austin took me on our Valentine's date! We went to Plum Loco and had nachos and then we went to Coldstone! Thursday the kids and I went to a presidency meeting while dad went into work for just the morning. Then we met up at Frontier Pie's for lunch. After lunch Bridger went with Austin to shoot his bow and Audri went with me for a nap! Then we got to hang out with dad for the rest of the day.
Today is our Ward Primary Talent Show! The presidency is doing a little skit as chin people! I made the bodies. Then tomorrow there's adult ward dinner so the kids get to go the Dahl's! It's been a busy yet fun week!






No comments:
Post a Comment