Thursday, February 27, 2014

Mom Stuff

I've been extremely lucky with my pregnancies and postpartum stuff. With Bridger I lost weight while I was pregnant with him. Then lost more after I had him. With Audri I gained a tiny bit, maintained and then am losing {I'm less than I was when I got pregnant with her}. Two days after having Bridger I fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans {I was obviously not in the mood to wear jeans before then}. Before getting pregnant with Audri I was down a pant size! After having Audri I once again was able to wear my pre-Audri pants a few days after having her. :)
Well I found a bin the other day with jeans that I wore when I was first married. Decided "what the heck, I'll try them on."And to my surprise, THEY FIT!!! In fact some of them are baggy. And most of my pants I was wearing before I got pregnant with Audri are baggy. {Happy but sad because I can't wear them without them falling off my butt!}
Pregnancy is a crazy thing! I'm just glad it's good to me.
I don't like tooting my own horn but that's exciting stuff, yo!
As far as other Mommy stuff goes...life is good. We're getting a schedule down and I'm able to get lots more done and do a little more "me things". My gallbladder incisions are no longer sore, haven't been for awhile. I'm feeling good and just like Dr. Hansen said I'm starting to get more energy. Everybody asks how Bridger is adjusting and to be honest he's doing great. He loves her and she adores him! I have great kids. Bridger shares his toys, lays down next to her, sings to her in the car, holds her hand, smoothers her in kisses and helps with pretty much anything I ask him to help me with. And Audri just smiles at him the whole time. It melts my mommy heart! Going from 1-2 has been fun. I love seeing things about Audri that Bridger sees. I love the pure love that he has for Audri. I love that you can already tell that Audri is smitten with Bridger. I am so extremely lucky to have adorable and good kids. This "mommy stuff" is so much fun! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment