Friday, February 14, 2014

Photo Dump Friday {37}


Wanted to cuddle with sister.
My beautiful girl!
Watching Mickey Clubhouse together
A friend from the ward came over with her little boy on Tuesday. While the boys played we chatted. Audri was acting like she was hungry but had been fed before they came over. So I had her suck on my finger {the girl doesn't take a pacifier}. While she was sucking on my finger she fell asleep. It was the funniest thing. Chandra took a picture of it and sent it to me. So just looking at this picture you can't really tell she's asleep but she's totally out!
Ice cream kisses! Daddy and Bridger went out to get milk and treats. Bridger chose a drum stick and was loving it. Before I knew it sister got a chocolate kiss. Silly boy!
Wednesday after work Austin went steelhead fishing with Devin. So Bridger, Audri and I went to Grandpa and Grandma Toone's. This is Grandpa singing to Audri and her falling asleep. It was the sweetest thing! I just love watching my dad as a grandpa. He's the best Grandpa ever!
My #tht It's hard to believe that it's been over 2 months of not being pregnant. Sometimes it feels like just yesterday. They were taken the day before Thanksgiving and I literally had Audri a week later. Crazy! I love the family pictures that Nikki took. She's amazing! Can you see Austin's facial hair? I can't decide if I like it or not. He told me that he didn't want to shave for family pictures so there would be documentation of it. He's so funny. 
At Grandpa and Grandma Toone's on Thursday! She's just so happy and smiley all the time!
Our Valentine's pictures!
My sweethearts!
Hugs and kisses!
Not the fanciest...but they're done. My Valentine nails.
Bridger "doing his eyes"
Austin came home from work with chocolates! And then he and Bridger went and got Chinese and a couple movies. One of the movies was Planes. Bridger loved it! He sat there for the longest time before he came and cuddled with me! It was the perfect Valentine's Day! And our fancy date will be next week! I'm such a lucky girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment