How far along are you? 33wks1day
How big is baby? Durian Fruit {whatever that is}
Maternity clothes? yup
Symptoms? tiredness, there hardly ever is a medium-either roasting or freezing!, heartburn but Zantac does a good job of taking care of that
Sleep? Ok, hopefully better now that the Primary Program is over!
Symptoms? tiredness, there hardly ever is a medium-either roasting or freezing!, heartburn but Zantac does a good job of taking care of that
Sleep? Ok, hopefully better now that the Primary Program is over!
Any Movement? Yes! So much movement! All day long and I love it! I'm pretty sure she's head down now, she's in my ribs a lot more, especially when she stretches.
Food Cravings? Plum Loco nachos, Sour Patch Watermelon, Oreos, mexican
Food Aversions? Chinese, Taco bell, onions :( Anything PUMPKIN {but that's even if I'm not pregnant. haha}
Belly Button in or out? in
What do you miss: I was reorganizing my closet, putting maternity stuff in front and pre-pregnancy stuff in back. It made me really excited to have this baby and get back into all my cute pre-pregnancy stuff!
Food Cravings? Plum Loco nachos, Sour Patch Watermelon, Oreos, mexican
Food Aversions? Chinese, Taco bell, onions :( Anything PUMPKIN {but that's even if I'm not pregnant. haha}
Belly Button in or out? in
What do you miss: I was reorganizing my closet, putting maternity stuff in front and pre-pregnancy stuff in back. It made me really excited to have this baby and get back into all my cute pre-pregnancy stuff!
What are you looking forward to: baby showers, Thanksgiving {Megan's coming home for Thanksgiving and I'm excited to see her. I miss her!} and of course Dec. 8!
No comments:
Post a Comment