This past weekend my parents and brother went to Utah to go to mission reunions so Karmoni came over to our house! It was so much fun! Karmoni was born when I was 12 years old. She was 6 when I left home to go to college. Needless to say we don't get to do stuff like this a whole lot! So anytime that we do get to do stuff like this, it's even more fun!
Bridger LOVES his Aunt Karmoni! Karmoni is 13 years older than Bridger so I completely understand the special bond that they have! She is so wonderful with him. He was her little shadow when she was here. It melts my heart when I see my family with Bridger and how much they love him. Bridger is definitely lucky when it comes to family support.
I had so much fun going out to lunch and hanging out with Karmoni! And I got some really cute pictures of my besties together! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment