Friday, October 18, 2013

Photo Dump Friday {24 and 25}


Watching Conference Sunday Morning

Only about half of the apples at Grandma and Grandpa Dahl's. They juiced 96 Gallons. We went over and helped on Tuesday!
No better way to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse than with a crown! Haha!

This week {10/6-11/13} has been super busy and not a lot of pictures. Monday we went to my family's house for FHE. Dad and Austin watched football and mom, Karmoni, Derek and I played nerts. Tuesday we went out and helped the Dahl's with apples. Wednesday I got a hair cut from my beauty-school sister in-law! She did such a good job! After she cut my hair she curled it all cute and made me look like a babe and Austin took me out on a date! Like a real date, not doubling with Bridger! ;) After the date we went home and skyped Megan for her Birthday! She's in Utah getting her Masters so it was fun getting to chat with her! Bridger misses her a ton. He asks about her all the time. Thursday and Friday we did errands and stuff. 

Bridger is talking SO stinking much. In full sentences! He says the darndest things too!
One morning I came in after he woke up and he was being sweet with his stuffed animals and I told him he was a sweet boy. He says, "Yeah, haha, I a sweet boy!" and then I said, "And humble too!" And without skipping a beat he says, "No, mommy, I not humble!" Hahaha. 
Everything revolves around "Mickey Clubhouse" He told Aunt Miranda and Grandma Dahl while they were playing that he was Mousecersizing. And he loves to sing Mickey and Donald have a farm! He can't sing it without bouncing/dancing. He'll holler for Toodles or Handy Helpers to help him with things or get him things all the time..."Oh Handy Helpers!....I need milk!" Haha.
He is such a good boy! He "helps" me with laundry and even asks to do it. He says please and thank you and his new thing is if he doesn't want to eat something he will say no thank you. He reminds us when we forget to say family prayers before putting him to bed and he loves saying the prayer and will ask to say them.
He definitely knows what he likes/dislikes and wants/doesn't want. He'll wake up asking for chocolate! And he has an incredible memory. He talks about things and people from days past. If you say, when we get home, or after we do this, he definitely remembers as soon as it happens. 




{10/13-18/13}
Insisted on having sunglasses on the way home from Grandma and Grandpa's house and fell asleep with them on his head.
I came in one morning and he had all of his stuffed animals in a row, laid down and said, "I laying with these guys!"
Grandpa Toone and Bridger going out to the car. I sure do love seeing my dad as a grandpa. He's the best!
Blurry sorry. Licking off the pudding of a dessert I made!
He loved it but still asked for a "atkin" {napkin}
Austin and Bridger took me out on a date. Before coming home we stopped and Austin washed his truck. I thought that it was funny that the soap was rainbow. I asked him how manly he felt putting it on his truck. Too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment